Thursday, March 22, 2012

Step 2 - Core products for losing weight!

Hey guys! So I wanted to continue to tell you how I achieved my goal weight in only two months! Herbalife changed my life and I want it to change yours too! So here are the core products I used and will continue to use forever because I know it works and is completely affordable.


Multivitamin- This is the most popular prenatal vitamin on the market right now. I take this three times a day and it helps with my skin hair and nails. Three days after I started taking this product my skin was the softest that it has ever been and my eyelashes and nails were growing so long. I swear by this stuff. 

Cell Activator- I take this twice a day. Once you get older your metabolism slows down so you start to gain weight. I first handedly experienced this like many other people have. Over the years your villi in your intestines gets clogged from the alcohol/fast food etc., as a result your body cannot retain the nutrients that you need. The cell activator cleans out those villi so that you are once again able to retain those nutrients and speed your metabolism back up. Very important step in the process of starting Herbalife.

Cell-u-loss- I take this up to three times a day or whenever I feel bloated. It burns your fat cells in that layer of skin that you have cellulite.

Aminogen- (a mini gym) I also take this three times a day. It is known for toning you without you having to step into a gym. It turns your fat cells into proteins. This product is amazing! I always get asked how much I work out because I look like I play sports lol. If you knew me, I have never played a sport in my life and am ridiculously uncoordinated.

Anywho, if your interested in buying the product for yourself just let me know somehow and I can give you more details! I am a distributor for Herbalife and can ship it to your house. Highly recommend these products if you want to lose some pounds for summer1

These pictures are some before and after I started Herbalife. Ive lost even more weight since these pictures! So excited about it.




-Amber :)


No comments:

Post a Comment