Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hey guys! This is my first ever blog .



A little about myself- I am 22 and going to school for nursing. I have been married for 2 and a half years now to a great guy. I recently lost about 35 lbs and had a huge wakeup call about the way I was taking care of my body. About a year ago I was the heaviest i had ever been in my life and I could not for the life of me figure out how to shed the pounds. A friend of mine approached me with a new job she got started with called Herbalife. Herbalife is a company that sells protein shakes, energy teas and vitamin supplements. Once I started on the products I began to feel more energized and lost weight rapidly. My overall attitude was better because I was getting the vitamins my body had been lacking and my clothes weren't fitting me anymore! Ever since then I have been obsessed with eating healthy, but I will always have a sweet tooth ;). My hobbies have always been trying new products so why not start a blog about it? That is why this blog is not just about health. Make-up is a girls best friend in my opinion. this blog is my life in a nutshell

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment